Are you suffering from severe migraines? Don’t worry… the doctors at Painex Clinic are ready to help you with the best Migraine Treatment in Pune! Migraine headaches are excruciating, but there’s nothing you can do. It’s a chronic problem and will stay here. All you can do is look for natural methods and remedies to relieve pain and keep trying until you find one that works for you.
What is a Migraine and how does it work?
A migraine is like a regular headache until you realize that pain relievers usually don’t get rid of the constant pain in the case of a regular headache. A constant throbbing headache that affects the sides. Unlike regular headaches, migraine headaches have a variety of side effects, including nausea, sensitivity to sound and light, and vomiting. In extreme situations, there may even be visual disturbances such as spots, flashes, zigzags, and strange lights round black spots. Yes, migraine headaches are not as trivial as you might think. It’s a grievous disease that now affects at least a third of the population.
Why did migraines happen?
This is a tough question, but migraines are primarily caused by neurobiological disorders that cause vascular and neurological changes in the brain during attacks. Scientific studies show that migraines are hereditary. Proven. So if your parents or grandparents have migraine headaches, chances are you do too. There is a possibility.
There are several migraine triggers, including:
- Hormonal changes in women
- Sensory stimuli
- Sleep changes
- Physical factors
- Weather changes
- Foods or Food additives
Natural ways to reduce migraine pain
Tired of painkillers and allopathic medications that don’t seem to work for your pain? Then it’s time to give up on those drugs and turn to natural remedies that are proven to work. It may be-
- Move to a quieter environment – If you think an attack is imminent, take a step back from your daily activities. Go to a cool, quiet part of your home and turn off all lights. Sleep has proven to be very helpful in fighting migraines. It’s easier said than done, but if you can fall asleep while the pain is still less, you’ll get through it as painlessly as possible. I guess. Also, try to maintain a consistent sleep pattern to give your body time to adapt, but don’t force yourself to fall asleep.
- Drink caffeine – Drinks with caffeine can help during a seizure, but only in certain amounts. Please consult your doctor beforehand. Weigh it. Exceeding the prescribed amount can be harmful.
- Essential Oils – The sweet scent of lavender can soothe headaches. It can be mixed with boiling water and inhaled. Alternatively, you can apply it. It calms you down and relieves your pain for a while. Peppermint oil can also help reduce extreme headaches caused by stress.
- Improve your eating habits – Did you know that some foods you eat throughout the day can trigger migraines? Try to avoid caffeine, chocolate, alcohol, and aged cheeses daily. Maintain regular and healthy eating habits. Skipping meals frequently can also cause migraine headaches.
- Heat Therapy – Try applying hot and cold compresses to your head and neck. A heat pack or ice pack can help. Ice numbs the area and relieves pain.
Migraine is a serious condition that can be debilitating and should not be taken lightly. It is important to find the right treatment option. It affects people of all ages sufferers. It can also be incapacitating and prevent sufferers from living their lives to the fullest. Painex Clinic is the best place for migraine treatment in Pune. We have a team of Migraine Specialist Doctors in Pune specialized in treating migraine patients and providing them with the best possible care. Painex Clinic offers various treatments for migraine such as painkillers, anti-inflammatory drugs, physical therapy and physiotherapy, Botox injection and acupuncture, etc.